Monday, June 26, 2006

Athens from the Coach

The only part of the excursion that I didn't enjoy was that apart from the 5 minute stop at the Olympic Stadium, we weren't allowed to leave the coach again until it returned to us to the port. We weren't allowed off to stretch our legs or take any pictures of Athens, so sorry for the poor quality of the following pictures which were all taken through the glass.

Orange trees grow along the city streets (spot the camera!)

One of the city guards. These guys are like the guys at Buckingham palace, they aren't allowed to move or do anything. I poked my tongue out at him and he just stared back. I jokingly said to Pin that I could get him to move by flashing him!

More guards outside the Parliament Buildings. We had missed the change of the guards at 11:00.

An excavation right next to one of the city streets.


Hadrian's Arch.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?